Follow these handy tips for a fun climb experience..
- Food and drink is not to be consumed in the climb pit. Drinking water is permitted in appropriate bottled containers
- Minimum weight for participation is three stone and the maximum is 17stone.
- Minimum height requirement is 1.1 metres
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times, trainers and hard wearing shoes are ideal
- No loose clothing or jewellery can be worn and must be taken off before climbing
- All loose items stored in pockets must also be removed before climbing
- Only five people are allowed in the climbing pit at any one time. 4 customers with one instructor.