The best kept secret in Swansea...
In unprecedented times freedom leisure continue to maintain a service to all its customers. The LC spa is potentially a higher risk area, to have therefore taken the difficult decision to close this area as a precautionary measure until further notice for the safety of our customers and team. Thank you for your understand in these challenging times.
Sports massage @ The LC - every Tuesday and Friday
Candice Herbert brings her Sports Injury and Rehabilitation Clinic to the LC helping people recover from injury, train better and improve health and wellbeing.
Sports massage is perfect for:
A 30 minute massage costs £20 for non-members and £18 for members of the LC and a 60 minute massage costs £30 for non-members and £27 for LC members.
For more information or to book in call Candice on 07973520430.
Osteopathy @ The LC - every Wednesday
Health First Osteopathy now offers its services at the LC providing holistic treatment, for a wide range of injuries and conditions; from sports injuries to chronic pain. We treat all ages from birth upwards.We use Osteopathy, Cupping, Acupuncture and Kinesiology to give
you the best levels of care.
What Can Osteopathy Treat?
• Back & Neck Pain
• Arthritis Related Pain
• Headaches & Migraines
• Stress & Tension
• Sciatic Pain
• Repetitive Strains & Work Related Strain
• Sports Injuries
• Postural Changes during Pregnancy
• General Aches and Pains
• Jaw Pain
• Joint Pain
An Initial Consultation for Members is £35, Non-Members £40
Follow Up Consultations for Members is £30, Non - Members £35
For more information or too book an appointments contact Henry on 07732059388 or email him here.
Spa@LC offers a tranquil setting to unwind or recharge those batteries after an energetic workout or even a hard day at work. In our Spa you can enjoy:
- Jacuzzi - let the warm water jets of the spa pool gently massage your body whle improving circulation, relaxing your muscles and relieving stress
- Steam Room - a visit to the steam room, with it's gentle wet heat, will allieviate tense muscles, deeply cleanse your skin and leave you feeling calm
- Sauna - dry heats of up to 100 degrees will you leave you feeling invigorated and improves circulation
- Aromatherapy room - cocoon yourself in gentle heat whilst becoming totally relaxed by the infusion of natural aromatherapy essences into the room
- Hot stone beds - increase your calm and relaxation with the warmth of the hot stone beds
- Monsoon Showers - ideally used after the sauna or steam room, alternating the temperature from warm to cold for an exhilarating shower
Looking to use the spa at least once a week? Then a membership to the spa with the benefit of complimentary parking, will be better for you, call the team on 01792 466500 to find out more or join online here.