Want to build a career in leisure with Wales' premier operator?
Bay Leisure Ltd is the dynamic and growing company that operates the LC, Simply Gym and 360 Beach and Watersports.
Bay Leisure Ltd is dedicated to providing World Class Service to all of its customers through ensuring that every person in the business is equipped with the skills and training they need and can contribute something special to the Bay Leisure Ltd team.
If you believe you share the passion and commitment required to be a member of the Bay Leisure Ltd team and are interested in building a career with Wales' premier leisure operator, we are always looking for enthusiastic and passionate people at all levels to fill full and part time roles in our varied and dynamic business. Personal qualities and a will to succeed are more important to us than formal qualifications.
Please email a downloadable Bay Leisure Ltd Application Form outlining your skills and experience as well as an indication of the area you would be interested in working in to email@example.com or post your application to: LC, Oystermouth Road, Swansea, SA1 3ST. Applications will not be accepted without an accompanying Bay Leisure Ltd Application Form.
Food and Beverage Supervisor
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To support the Food & Beverage Team Leader in delivering great service and consistency within the department.
- To lead and develop all members of the team through effective performances coaching & support.
- To lead, motivate and inspire your team to strive to meet targets, service standards and goals on a daily basis.
- To set the standards yourself and be a role model for your team.
- Support the management of the rota and ensure the department is fully recourse at all times.
- To ensure the department processes and disciplines are followed to ensure the effective deliver of commercial targets laid down in the LC business plan.
- To ensure your team have all the tools & material necessary to carry out their role effectively.
- To support strong communication throughout your department and the wider LC team.
- To drive the F & B department Brand Standards.
- To champion the customer and constantly look for way to improve their experience.
- 2 years’ experience within the food and beverage industry
- A proven track record of making an impact on a business
- Leadership experience within your current role.
- Food hygiene level two
The position could be full time or part time dependent upon the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please download an application form and once completed return to Sarah Jones Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is the 28th February.