The LC Blog
Welcome to our Blog, read what’s getting us excited these days...
31 July 2011
- Lie on one side with your legs together, knees slightly bent.
- Lift the top leg up, squeezing the glutes tight. Lower back down without fully relaxing.
- To add intensity you can put some weight strps on your ankles
- 3 sets of 15 reps
30 July 2011
- Lie down on the flour. Begin with the weight just over the chest, keeping your elbows bent.
- Push the weight straight up over the chest, keeping the elbows bent at the top.
- Bend the elbows and lower the weight down until the elbows are just below the level of the chest
- 3 sets of 15 reps.
29 July 2011
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart in an upright position, keeping your abs tight and shoulders relaxed.
- Holding a weight in each arm, bend to one side taking the weight just below knee height.
- Return to the centre and repeat on the other side
28 July 2011
- Sit holding a weight with your knees bent.
- Lean back slightly, contracting the abs and keeping the back straight and chest lifted.
- Rotate to the right, touching the medicine ball to the floor next to the hip.
- Come back to the centre and repeat the same on the left side.
- 3 sets of 15 reps
27 July 2011
• Lie on your back with your knees bent, placing your hands behind the head.
• Bring the knees up towards your chest and lift the shoulder blades of the floor by a couple of inches.
• Remember not to pull on the back of the neck.
• Straightening the right leg out keeping it on off the floor, take the right elbow to meet the left leg, turning the body slightly.
• Repeat the movement the other side taking the left elbow to the right knee.
26 July 2011
• Start in a seated position with your feet hips and knees in line, and your back straight.
• Holding a weight with both hands place the weight behind the head.
• Keep your elbows close to the ears
• Push the weight up over the head keeping the elbows slightly bent, squeezing the triceps tight.
• Bring the weight back down behind the head and repeat the movement.