Get Fit For Summer- Exercise 1
12 Jul 2011
The sun is starting to show its face so it is definitely time to start toning up that body! The gym team at the LC are kindly sharing a few of their toning secrets to help you on the way to your perfect body. Over the next 30 days we will bring you one simple exercise every day so that you can start working towards the boy you’ve always dreamed of!
Exercises 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions
Squat (The squat is great for workings the Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Gluts)
· Stand with feet hip distance apart with your toes, knees and hips in a straight line.
· Slowly lower your body, as though you are sitting in a chair.
· If possible go down until your bum is in line with your knees at a 90 degree angle
· Make sure that you knees are behind your toes
· Keep the weight on your heel and then push back up to starting position